- RT @MLuczak: Related papers: dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… peerj.com/preprints/2789/ #webscience #w… 3 months ago
- Interested in the emergent properties of social machines? My #WAIS seminar on the research in @project_sociam youtu.be/DBSe6k8fFkQ 3 months ago
- RT @MLuczak: "What an entangled Web we weave" preprint at peerj.com/preprints/2789/ #webscience #datascience #networkscience #openscience /cc… 3 months ago
- Speaking today about Citizen Science and real-time communication @ICWSM2017 #ICWSM2017 #eyewire eprints.soton.ac.uk/406181/ 5 months ago
- We can look backwards at the Web, but we need to look forward in order to make it what we want @susanjhalford… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
A Blog recording the life a Web Scientist
CeBIT Day One Twitter Analysis
March 5, 2013Posted by on
Here is a quick summary of the Twitter conversation stream for #CeBIT during the 5th March 2013.
- 12093 Tweets Analysed
- 7449 unique users Tweeting
- 1733 Retweets
- 1091 Tweets containing Mentions
An overview of the Tweet timeline with some key events:
Here are the key individuals within the twitter communications network after day 1, the hubs represent nodes represent those that have received a high number of retweets, but perhaps more important to note are the ones connecting these ‘influencers’ together, such as the user ‘abcforum_hh’. Let’s see how this develops tomorrow!