- Interested in crowdsourcing? Take a look at this postdoc / research fellow position: jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?i… #UoS #webscience 1 week ago
- Personal data stores and transparency will help counter the misuse of information & personal data @timberners_lee - bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 1 week ago
- RT @susanjhalford: Opportunity to discuss all things Web with a great interdisciplinary community of researchers ... do think about it! htt… 1 month ago
- RT @MLuczak: "What an entangled Web we weave" preprint at peerj.com/preprints/2789/ #webscience #datascience #networkscience #openscience /cc… 1 month ago
- RT @gdsteam: We’re looking for people in the public sector to give talks at the first ever Government Data Science Conference: https://t.co… 1 month ago
A Blog recording the life a Web Scientist
CeBIT Day One Twitter Analysis
March 5, 2013Posted by on
Here is a quick summary of the Twitter conversation stream for #CeBIT during the 5th March 2013.
- 12093 Tweets Analysed
- 7449 unique users Tweeting
- 1733 Retweets
- 1091 Tweets containing Mentions
An overview of the Tweet timeline with some key events:
Here are the key individuals within the twitter communications network after day 1, the hubs represent nodes represent those that have received a high number of retweets, but perhaps more important to note are the ones connecting these ‘influencers’ together, such as the user ‘abcforum_hh’. Let’s see how this develops tomorrow!