- RT @MLuczak: Related papers: dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… peerj.com/preprints/2789/ #webscience #w… 3 months ago
- Interested in the emergent properties of social machines? My #WAIS seminar on the research in @project_sociam youtu.be/DBSe6k8fFkQ 3 months ago
- RT @MLuczak: "What an entangled Web we weave" preprint at peerj.com/preprints/2789/ #webscience #datascience #networkscience #openscience /cc… 3 months ago
- Speaking today about Citizen Science and real-time communication @ICWSM2017 #ICWSM2017 #eyewire eprints.soton.ac.uk/406181/ 5 months ago
- We can look backwards at the Web, but we need to look forward in order to make it what we want @susanjhalford… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
A Blog recording the life a Web Scientist
CeBIT Day Two Twitter Analysis
March 8, 2013Posted by on
As before a quick summary of the Twitter conversations during the first two days of CeBIT 2012.
- 25753 Tweets Analysed
- 7449 unique users Tweeting
- 4919 Retweets
- 2925 Tweets containing Mentions
An overview of the Tweet timeline with some key events:
Since day 1 we have anumber of new hubs of information forming, and also indivudals (such as ‘Michael_Espina’) who are relaying information from ‘cebit’, including event information and other users who are connecting different conversations streams together, e.g. ‘eklaus’.
More to come for Day 3!