- Interested in crowdsourcing? Take a look at this postdoc / research fellow position: jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?i… #UoS #webscience 1 week ago
- Personal data stores and transparency will help counter the misuse of information & personal data @timberners_lee - bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 1 week ago
- RT @susanjhalford: Opportunity to discuss all things Web with a great interdisciplinary community of researchers ... do think about it! htt… 1 month ago
- RT @MLuczak: "What an entangled Web we weave" preprint at peerj.com/preprints/2789/ #webscience #datascience #networkscience #openscience /cc… 1 month ago
- RT @gdsteam: We’re looking for people in the public sector to give talks at the first ever Government Data Science Conference: https://t.co… 1 month ago
A Blog recording the life a Web Scientist
CeBIT Day Two Twitter Analysis
March 8, 2013Posted by on
As before a quick summary of the Twitter conversations during the first two days of CeBIT 2012.
- 25753 Tweets Analysed
- 7449 unique users Tweeting
- 4919 Retweets
- 2925 Tweets containing Mentions
An overview of the Tweet timeline with some key events:
Since day 1 we have anumber of new hubs of information forming, and also indivudals (such as ‘Michael_Espina’) who are relaying information from ‘cebit’, including event information and other users who are connecting different conversations streams together, e.g. ‘eklaus’.
More to come for Day 3!