- We can look backwards at the Web, but we need to look forward in order to make it what we want @susanjhalford… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- "How long before the machines start to do the creativity" @DameWendyDBE #braveconversations #webscience… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @janemorgan62 @DameWendyDBE I had a very long walk after:) 2 weeks ago
- RT @ACM_CEO: Congratulations Sir Tim Berners-Lee, winner of 2016 #ACMTuringAward; your contributions have transformed our world https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- Digital alienation at #wow2017 https://t.co/fc0SpwwOUY 2 weeks ago
A Blog recording the life a Web Scientist
Tag Archives: Twitter
October 22, 2011Posted by on
Here’s a quick overview of the twitter communications that complimented Open Government Data Camp 2011, based on the #ogdcamp hashtag. The harvest was started on the 16th August 2011 and is currently still going (hopefully providing a comparative look at the growth after the satellite events). Let’s look at the tweet statistics:
Total Number of tweeters using the #ogdcamp tag: 969
Total Number of tweets since 16th August (till 00:00 22nd October): 4031
Total Number of tweets during OGD Camp main dates (20st and 21nd October): 2514
Also as a quick visualisation, I’ve put together a graph of the tweet frequency, and also the top 30 tweeters.
Soon I’ll also be putting up an illustrated timeline of tweets, offering a different take on the twitter network; more of this to come in a short while!