- RT @MLuczak: Related papers: dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… peerj.com/preprints/2789/ #webscience #w… 6 days ago
- Interested in the emergent properties of social machines? My #WAIS seminar on the research in @project_sociam youtu.be/DBSe6k8fFkQ 1 week ago
- RT @MLuczak: "What an entangled Web we weave" preprint at peerj.com/preprints/2789/ #webscience #datascience #networkscience #openscience /cc… 2 weeks ago
- Speaking today about Citizen Science and real-time communication @ICWSM2017 #ICWSM2017 #eyewire eprints.soton.ac.uk/406181/ 2 months ago
- We can look backwards at the Web, but we need to look forward in order to make it what we want @susanjhalford… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
A Blog recording the life a Web Scientist
Tag Archives: Twitter
October 22, 2011Posted by on
Here’s a quick overview of the twitter communications that complimented Open Government Data Camp 2011, based on the #ogdcamp hashtag. The harvest was started on the 16th August 2011 and is currently still going (hopefully providing a comparative look at the growth after the satellite events). Let’s look at the tweet statistics:
Total Number of tweeters using the #ogdcamp tag: 969
Total Number of tweets since 16th August (till 00:00 22nd October): 4031
Total Number of tweets during OGD Camp main dates (20st and 21nd October): 2514
Also as a quick visualisation, I’ve put together a graph of the tweet frequency, and also the top 30 tweeters.
Soon I’ll also be putting up an illustrated timeline of tweets, offering a different take on the twitter network; more of this to come in a short while!