- Interested in crowdsourcing? Take a look at this postdoc / research fellow position: jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?i… #UoS #webscience 1 week ago
- Personal data stores and transparency will help counter the misuse of information & personal data @timberners_lee - bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 1 week ago
- RT @susanjhalford: Opportunity to discuss all things Web with a great interdisciplinary community of researchers ... do think about it! htt… 1 month ago
- RT @MLuczak: "What an entangled Web we weave" preprint at peerj.com/preprints/2789/ #webscience #datascience #networkscience #openscience /cc… 1 month ago
- RT @gdsteam: We’re looking for people in the public sector to give talks at the first ever Government Data Science Conference: https://t.co… 1 month ago
A Blog recording the life a Web Scientist
Tag Archives: Twitter
October 22, 2011Posted by on
Here’s a quick overview of the twitter communications that complimented Open Government Data Camp 2011, based on the #ogdcamp hashtag. The harvest was started on the 16th August 2011 and is currently still going (hopefully providing a comparative look at the growth after the satellite events). Let’s look at the tweet statistics:
Total Number of tweeters using the #ogdcamp tag: 969
Total Number of tweets since 16th August (till 00:00 22nd October): 4031
Total Number of tweets during OGD Camp main dates (20st and 21nd October): 2514
Also as a quick visualisation, I’ve put together a graph of the tweet frequency, and also the top 30 tweeters.
Soon I’ll also be putting up an illustrated timeline of tweets, offering a different take on the twitter network; more of this to come in a short while!